Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stacey at Poofing the Pillows was kind enough to share her Manhattan Deli Salad recipe with everyone.
That is where I started - and then I just started adding things.
I figured with a pasta salad you just can't go wrong - right?!
I followed her recipe, and then added things like cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, cubed cheddar cheese and pinto beans. I even considered adding sunflower seeds, but didn't have any!
I love Kraft's Tuscan House Italian Dressing and have used that on boxed pasta salad mixes that I have used in the past.
The Hormel 'Mini' Pepperoni makes it even easier!
Thanks Stacey! I now have something to eat this week when I get home from work. And, no more boxed pasta salads for me!
Hugs,
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. Sounds so good and you know pasta salad gets better with time. I'm trying to track down St. Michael's wife and just can't make it work. I just posted a note to her. She visited my blog on May 24 but hasn't left a message since then so I don't know if she will see it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I like to add cannellini beans to my salads and I'm thinking some corn wouldn't be bad added to it too. Hope you have a good week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy!
    The pasta salad looks so delicious! I have never seen mini pepperoni, I MUST find them so I can try the recipe!

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete