Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I stumbled on to Barb's wonderful blog Grits & Glamour and I thought that it would be fun to participate in 'What's On Your Wall Wednesday.'
I have this arrangement above my couch in my living room.
The wooden, quilted piece is one of the very first things that I bought for myself as a single person. I feel in love with it the minute that I saw it! The piece is hand signed by the artist, Detweiler, 1987.
Over the years, I have added the sconces and the plates and I absolutely love it. I am the kind of person that makes very few changes when I have something that I'm in love with. I can honestly say, that I will probably never change this arrangement!

It has certainly been fun participating! I can't wait until next Wednesday!
I am going to have to figure how to get the date stamp turned off on my camera! Sorry about that.
Hugs,
Cindy

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful arrangement. I love blue and white. I can't wait to see what you show next week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty. Blue and white china are just my favs, and I love the way you arranged all of it on the wall. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Cindy! I just wanted to drop in and say, 'Hi' and wish you a nice week. Twyla

    ReplyDelete